James Taylor's song "How Sweet It Is (to be loved by you)" was the inspiration for this card. Play along this month at A Place to Start challenge blog with a card inspired by a song or anything goes (as always).
The popsicle diecuts are the August mini-delight from Altenew. It comes with a variety of toppings for the popsicles. I chose to go with chocolate dip with nuts and a brown glitter swirl. I filled the Emily Moore Designs shaker frame with clay sprinkles.The inside of the card is finished with the leftover cut out and more lyrics from the song. Yes, I used my own handwriting, which can be tricky because it usually isn't perfect. I think the recipient will enjoy the personal touch though. I did practice on a piece of paper for spacing before writing on the actual card.
This would make a great card to remind someone how well they love you or switch it up with some red and pink hearts or sequins for Valentine's Day.
Supplies:
Altenew Sweet Popsicles mini-delight set Aug 2026, Adore You stamp set (Thank you), Coffee Break cardstock set, Red Cosmos enamel dots (heart)
Emily Moore Designs Shaker Frame The Doily
Trinity Stamps sprinkles clay embellishments
Gina K Designs dark chocolate ink
Paper Studio glitter cardstock
Scrapbook.com acetate
Hobby Lobby foam tape



No comments:
Post a Comment